Covid 19 - Salon Policy
Covid 19 - Salon Policy
Updated COVID 19 Policy from 19th July 2021
Although it is no longer a legal requirement, we will continue to wear masks for all treatments and continue our extra cleaning in salon until further notice.
We are a small close contact business and the health and well being of our staff and clients is extremely important to us. Therefore we kindly request that you please wear a mask whilst in the salon and during your treatments. We also ask that you continue to use our hand sanitiser situated at reception prior to your treatment.
Thank you for your support throughout this pandemic and we look forward to providing a safe and happy environment for you to enjoy your treatments with us.
We want to reassure you that we take the health and wellbeing of our staff and our clients very seriously. We have all the PPE in place and have made changes to to the way we work to ensure everyone is safe.
Please bear with us, like most other businesses we are trying to survive one of the most difficult professional and personal challenges we have ever faced. We no longer have the same business that we had 18 months ago, we have the daunting task of trying to rebuild what we have lost, and this is an extremely worrying time.
We ask for your understanding, patience, and kindness as we make decisions and changes that have been forced upon us such as pricing and restructuring, and changes to the way we can offer our services.
We will continue to carry out thorough cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added measures that we need to put in place to keep you and our team safe moving forward.
Our industry is one of the most hygienic and we have always used PPE in our treatments where necessary and the cost of that has increased massively over the last year. On top of this we’ve had to purchase extra protective equipment to ensure everyone’s safety.
You will still receive the same high-quality service, but certain things will be different.
Upon visiting our salon, we will expect you to:
• Come alone to your appointments.
• Please arrive on time to your appointment and not too early, to prevent congestion.
• Please bring minimal personal items into the salon.
• Sanitize your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available at reception for you to use.
• Please consider wearing a face mask whilst in the salon as we will continue to protect you by always wearing one.
• No magazines, Tea, Coffee, Water or Biscuits will be served in salon. Please bring your own bottled water if desired.
• We are happy to accept both cash or card payments.
• If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell, or you are living with someone who has any of these symptoms, then please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Thank you for all your continued support.
We promise the salon will still be a relaxed, friendly and fun place to visit.
If you have a Gift Voucher that was purchased before lockdown, the expiry date on these will be extended for the same number of weeks that the salon was closed.
Unfortunately they will not be extended any more than that!